Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

                  Lucy Adams and Pam have awarded me:   


Thank you so much ladies! You have two of my favorite blogs!
According to the directions, I am to share 7 things about myself. Then I pass the award on to other versatile blog friends who in turn, will link back to me and follow the instructions again.
So-o-o-o, you may not have known:

1. I love the Book of Proverbs in the Bible. 
Such good advice in there!

2. I LOVE to read middle grade chapter books! 
Does that make me a kid at heart?

3. The best nap I ever had was in my pop-up camper. 
I could have slept the day away!

4. The neatest thing I ever saw was a fully functioning tree house. 
Friends built it out in a forest and the adult son actually lived it for a year or two. 
It had a living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and balcony. 
It was cramped, but awesome!

5. The best dog I ever had was a yellow lab named Jessie. 
I still miss him.

6. I jerk every night as I am falling asleep. If I am still awake, it feels like I'm falling.
(It has a name: hypnic jerk.) 

7. My favorite song right now is Casting Crowns "Glorious Day". 
The song makes me cry. Here it is with sign language.



To learn more about me click the Meet Dawn page. 


I will pass on the award to a few others later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.