Monday, August 19, 2013

Individual


I was going through old writing and found this from 2011.  Thought I'd share.
 
I am an individual, but my heart belongs to God.


God likes to see me use the gifts and talents He gave me.

For that is my purpose here on earth...to glorify Him.



My personality is unique, there is no one like me.

I have free choice, but I choose the path of Jesus.




I am an individual, but I do not choose the world.

There's enough sin. There's enough evil. There's enough hate.

I am an individual and I choose Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. Whata good post, Dawn--affirming for you and challenging for us!
    Pam

    2 Encourage
    In need of encouragement as a writer?
    A to Z Devotions for Writers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam. It was neat to go through old Word Docs and come across some stuff I never put on the blog. Have a great day.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.