Monday, June 24, 2013

My Life Quotes -- On General Stuff


If you could write your own life quotes, what would they be?




Here are mine on General Stuff:




When they start playing 80’s music on the Oldies Station, you’re officially deemed “Old”.



Extraordinary should be the goal for everyone.



People are very interesting to observe. I just wish I could understand why they do the things they do.



Writing to publish is one of the hardest things to do. Right up there with math and rocket science.



Dress codes work best in the military where they have the discipline to back it up. 
    --Dress codes are a hot topic right now with our school district.



It's hard to tolerate adults who still act like they are three, but then I try by imagining them as children who missed out on something critical in their lives.
      ---90% of brain development occurs before age five (Robert Ehrlich).



Too bad the world associates Americans with the words “excess”, "obese”, and "apathy". I want the world to associate us with “moderation”, “lean”, and  "passion".


What would your "General Stuff" quote be?

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.