Monday, June 10, 2013

My Life Quotes - On God

If you could write your own life quotes, what would they be?

Here are mine on God:


In some cases, praying is the only way to love on people.

God does still talk to people. Are you on your knees, listening?

Passion is a gift from God. Use it.

The more I see of humanity, the more I am awed by God that he loves us so much that he’d die for us, so that we might live with Him forever.

No matter where you are in your faith journey (or lack of one), God is pursuing you.

The best question you can ask is “Is there a God?” because when you do, He’ll let you know.

Submitting and waiting are two of the hardest lessons to learn, but the ones God uses to grow you the most.

What would be your "God Quote" be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.