Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Get Ready for A to Z!

A to Z Challenge 2013 is coming!

Want to set a goal to post more?

Want to get more followers?

Want to find some great blogs?

Then A to Z Challenge is for you!



Here's the scoop:  

*You post everyday in April, except Sundays.

*Each day's post is inspired by that day's letter (A, B, C..)

*You visit other participants. Follow the ones you like. Others will follow your blog if they like it.

For more information or to sign up, go to a to z challenge


4 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn: I'm A to Z-ing it this April along with a thousand others. Just stopping by to introduce myself and offer you the Liebster Award to kickstart the 2013 Challenge. This award offers the opportunity to get to know you better and meet others of like interests. Get you award at http://kscollier1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy! Thank you very much! So glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  2. Hello. Just thought I'd stop by to give you a wave *wave* and wish you luck with this challenge. It's my first year doing it so I'm getting excited now. I've planned all my posts apart from Z; stupid stupid Z. But I've still got some time to think of something for it!

    http://rebeccahgiltrow.blogspot.co.uk/p/a-to-z.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebeccah, I think you will love it! Planning posts is a good idea, then you can visit more blogs. I'll stop by your blog soon.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.