Monday, May 27, 2013

Free Books For Review

Do you like to read Christian books (fiction and non-fiction)?  Would you like free books?  
Here are sites that offer free books in exchange for honest book reviews.

Blogging for Books

BookCrash

BookSneeze

If you decide to participate, you must follow each site's guidelines for reviews

Example: BookCrash - read and review book within 2 months, review should be honest and thorough, post review on your blog and 1-2 other sites like Amazon, notify BookCrash that you've posted the reviews and include their links.

Once you've read and given your review, then you can be approved to get another free book. I've done one for BookCrash and am awaiting approval so I can get my 2nd book.

Know of any other free book sites?  Have you tried any of these?

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Dawn! Thanks for sharing these sites - I think I will give them a try! Nice of you to visit my blog - led me to yours, and I love it! Following now. Glad we've made the connection! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaine, You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by and for following!

      Delete
  2. Just signed up for Books for Blogging. I signed up for Book Crash after you mentioned it last week, so I should be getting my first book soon. I've been with Book Sneeze for a while, but haven't reviewed anything for them in a while. I couldn't get in to the last book they sent me, but I'm going to give it another try 'cuz I really would like to get more of their books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, Great! I just got notified that my first Blogging for Books book will be coming soon. :0)

      Delete

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.