Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A to Z Countdown


A to Z Blogging Challenge starts in just two days! 

Photo by Dawn M. Hamsher, 2013

Some may write on "apples", while others on "allegory".

Some will post on "bananas" and others about "books".

Some may go for "carrots" and others for story "climax".

No matter what you write about, A to Z is for everyone! Hurry to sign up! 
A to Z Challenge  


If you are participating, what do you hope to achieve or get out of it?
I look forward to checking out other blogs.  

10 comments:

  1. I hope to have some fun and meet a few new bloggers, and get my writing juices flowing. All the best with the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to discover some new blogs, interest new followers, write consistently, and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, Glad you are doing A to Z too! Fun is key!

      Delete
  3. I guess I am as ready as I'm ever going to be! I'm looking forward to writing every day. I love the routine the challenge helps develop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you are doing it free-style! You go girl. I've scheduled most of my posts already. I want to focus on visiting other blogs, so I'm scheduling them now.

      Delete
  4. Hi, Dawn! Thank you for the visit but I'm actually not joining the A-Z challenge this year. I'll miss it sorely, but with a FT job and a craft booth I need some space to think (and breathe). I only blog when I have a head full of thoughts and must open the pressure relieve valve. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Petra, I completely understand! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.