Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Paying It Forward - Blog Award

I have been awarded the "One Lovely Blog" Award by Heidi Windmiller of 
Thank you, Heidi! I'm honored.


Here is what Heidi said about my blog:

Dawn @ The Write Soil -- Dawn posts interesting writing exercises and encourages followers to do them along with her. I am a new follower of hers, and I see greatness in her future. 
 
When you win this award, you are to pay it forward to three deserving blogwriters. (Oh Goodie!)


There are so many wonderful blogs out there, but I have chosen the following three because of the encouragement and inspiration they offer. Please stop by to visit them!

I pass the "One Lovely Blog" Award on to:

Inspiration, Art & Creativity by Amanda Trought.
Amanda, your blog is truly lovely. Your art is lovely. Your outlook on life is lovely. I will be coming to visit your blog regularly. It is peaceful and beautiful there. Some of Amanda's posts are Friendship, Balance, and Making Handmade Books.

Pocketful of Playdough by Brianna.
Brianna, I love the honesty in your posts. Each day, I check to see if you have a new one up (no pressure!). My favorites are Saving Cinderella (I laughed and cried!) and This isn't Alice in Wonderland (about your grandmother's Alzheimer's). Your stories on Alzheimer's, Running, and Motherhood are lovely.


Seeds of Encouragement for Christian Writers by Pam.
Pam, Thank you sharing Jesus in your writing ministry! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be "on fire" to write right now. I love your post Journey to the River (about the ducklings) and Sticks and Stones (a devotion about hurtful words). Pam is currently working on a Devotion for Writers book (go Pam!).


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! You deserve it!

    It's just like you to spread the love too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award. And good luck with the upcoming A-to-Z challenge. It should be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the congrats! Enjoy the A-Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.