Sunday, November 16, 2014

Small Seed for 11-16-14



Read Peter 3:17.

This is speaking of false prophets and teachers, but does it apply to anything in your life? Do you have any waterless springs (things that are not producing good fruit)? If so, take action and cut those things out, so that you might have a full life of abundance.

Prayer: Father, show me the things in my life that are not producing fruit. Help me get rid of them.

Action Step: If you are not already in a study, look for a Bible study to join.


“What shall we say the Kingdom of God is like?” asked Jesus. “What parable shall we use to explain it?  It is like this. A man takes a mustard seed, the smallest seed in the world, and plants it in the ground.  After a while it grows up and becomes the biggest of all plants. It puts out such large branches that the birds come and make their nests in its shade.” Mark 4:30-32
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.