Thursday, November 13, 2014

Daily Scripture, Questions, Prayer, & Action Step


I've been writing a daily Scripture focus for a few of my friends that includes questions, prayer, and a showing love action step. I'm going to start sharing it on "The Write Soil" too. I need a catchy name for them.
My ideas so far:
    *Today's Trowel Full     *Daily Good Soil     *Dig Deeper Daily   
Do you like any of these or have a better idea?
All of them will be in the below format.

Today's Focus: 
Ephesians 5:15-17. What does living wisely mean to you? How do you understand the will of the Lord? Change one thing in your life that will help you live more wisely.

Prayer focus: Pray that God helps you change and to make wise decisions.
 
Action Step: Show love in some way to another person. Suggestion: Show love to a cashier today. Females - Buy flowers as you check out and give them to her. Males – buy a snack or drink to give them.  Say, “…just wanted to show God’s love to you today”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.