|A card I'm working on with Scripture bookmark|
You can keep it simple, but to make it meaningful, it should have more than just your signed name. Here are some ideas of things to include.
1. A heartfelt note that is specific for that person. One to two paragraphs is good. Maybe you are praying for them or you recall a special moment you shared with them. Keep it positive and uplifting and always pointing to God.
2. You could add a little something extra to the card. Some ideas:
* A bookmark (I make homemade Scripture ones)
* A Scripture focus
* A gift card for coffee
* A prayer you wrote out just for them
* Artwork (from you or one of your kids or grand-kids - a great way to involve them in helping to brighten someone's day)
(Note: make sure postage is correct. 1 stamp = 1 oz envelope)
Do you add something special to your cards or notes? If so, please share!