Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A to Z Devotion: M is for Miracles

"For sure, I tell you, whoever puts his trust in Me can do the things I am doing. He will do even greater things than these because I am going to the Father." John 14:12 (NLV)

I can't stop talking about "Miracle on Voodoo Mountain" and all the miracles God is doing through the faithful steps of Megan Boudreaux. She left Louisiana to follow God when He called her to Haiti. She had no plan, just faith. She was 24 years old and in just three years she has built a school, a medical clinic, and soon a church. God has provided the money, wisdom, and courage. He has healed. He is saving children...all because Megan was faithful to follow Him.

If you'd like to read more. Here is my book review, Megan's blog, Megan's organization Respire Haiti.

What great thing could God do through you? What miracle have you experienced?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a walking miracle. I believe in miracles and will surely see many more to come.

    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Cohost
    M is for Movies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephen, sounds like you have a great personal story! I was just thinking this morning how our bodies, though, are miracles. I can't imagine how God put us all together and all parts working together to carry out functions. It's amazing.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.