Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Something to look forward to...

During the winter months, I'll be preparing for the A to Z Challenge!  This is the blogging challenge where you post one blog per day in the month of April and you visit other bloggers in the challenge.

I really enjoyed it last year and found some great blogs, which I still visit regularly. It was a great way to network!

Maybe you'd like to join too!  You can start planning now and then it won't be overwhelming.

Read Helpful Tips from Alan Garrigues for A to Z tips. 

Another good place to get information about the challenge is from Arlee Bird at Tossing it Out. Lee is the founder of the A to Z Challenge. 

6 comments:

  1. Yay for the A to Z Challenge! I look forward to it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to start prepping early this year too. I did okay last year, but it was a bit of a rush.

    mood
    Moody Writing
    @mooderino
    The Funnily Enough

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda liked the "challenge" of having to write something every day last year. Yeah, some days I thought "Oh, no! What will I write?" But God never failed to provide! The A to Z not only built up my writing skills and confidence, it bolstered my faith! Can't beat that! LOL
    Blessings my "bloggy" friend and writing buddy!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to try that this year! Thanks for the head's up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the challenge, and yes, it was daunting. I have been taking notes and planning for April!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness, thank you so much for posting this and spreading the word! I can not wait to see what you come up with for the challenge this year!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.