Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A to Z: H is for Heaven

For this year's A to Z Blogging Challenge I'm featuring books that I'd like to read!

H is for: Heaven and Hell and The War in Heaven by Kenneth Ziegler



Heaven and Hell  - takes you on a journey through Heaven and Hell, as viewed through the eyes of Chris and Serena Davis, who come to experience their reality first hand. Through God s mercy, those who dwell in Heaven, have no recollection of loved ones in Hell. At least, most don t. Yet, in the most beautiful place in the universe, one man s troubling dreams lead him to realize that the love of his earth life has been condemned to Satan s realm. Now, with the help of a famous scientist from the past, Chris endeavors to pull off the ultimate prison break. (I loved this book! See my book review. -- Dawn)

The War in Heaven - Satan and his minions have declared war on the most beautiful planet in the universe his purpose is to depose Michael the archangel and become second only to God in command of all creation. Standing in Satan's way are a scattered and disorganized host of angels, a group of inexperienced saints, a small band of humans, and some angelic rebels in Hell. Armed with faith full power, Abaddon the Destroyer creates a formidable army to challenge the evil targeting Earth. Author of best selling Heaven and Hell, Kenneth Zeigler again draws from his research to create a realistic tale where science, the supernatural, and life and death teeter on the edge of eternal joy or damnation.
(I can't wait to read this! -- Dawn)

Also in this series: Rise of the Beast and The Children of Eternity

Do you like Christian fiction? How about Christian fiction that deals with heaven and hell?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read much at all. Though I did like the first book or two of the Left Behind series back when I read them in high school. I have a good portion of the series in boxes but never got around to reading any more.

    A to Z commenter
    Reading at Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not read that series. I heard that it is really good after you get through the first book.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.