Thursday, April 10, 2014

A to Z: I is for Ink

For this year's A to Z Blogging Challenge I'm featuring books that I'd like to read!

I is for: Spilling Ink: A Young Writer's Handbook by Ellen Potter


Learn how to write like the experts, from the experts. Practical advice in a perfect package for young aspiring writers.
 
After receiving letters from fans asking for writing advice, accomplished authors Anne Mazer and Ellen Potter joined together to create this guidebook for young writers. The authors mix inspirational anecdotes with practical guidance on how to find a voice, develop characters and plot,
make revisions, and overcome writer’s block. Fun writing prompts will help young writers jump-start their own projects, and encouragement throughout will keep them at work.
 
Even though this is for young writers, it looks fun and I want to read it! Do you write? What's your favorite writer's guide or handbook?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.