Friday, April 18, 2014

A to Z: P is for Pure


For this year's A to Z Blogging Challenge I'm featuring books that I'd like to read!

P is for: Pure: A 90-Day Devotional for the Mind, the Body & the Spirit by Rebecca St. James



Rebecca St. James's messages of abstinence and modesty reflect her passionate love for Jesus and her commitment to living for Him. Rebecca does more than talk the talk--she walks the walk. And in this daily devotional, she offers young women the encouragement they need to join her in living a life of all-out purity. It's not just about sex. It's about mind, body, and spirit.

This 90-day devotional proves that purity is anything but old-fashioned and boring. It's edgy and relevant. Rebecca lives it--and readers can live it too. It starts with Day 1 . . . and ends with everyday radical living.


What devotion are you reading right now?

1 comment:

  1. Right now I am not reading any devotional right now. I have a study Bible, and I am reading Romans. And learning so much.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.