Monday, April 25, 2011

"U" is for Unidentified

A to Z Blogging Challenge: "U" is for Unidentified



Writing Exercise: Describe an item, without identifying it by name. Use enough details and facts so that the reader can guess what it is. Share in Comments Section.

My response is below. Can you guess?

 



My unidentified item is small, only 2.5 inches tall by 2 inches wide. It has a one inch tall circular base made of resin that is decorated with orange poppies. On top of the base is painted yellow brick road, on which a figurine of a cow stands. The cow is painted like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. The figurine and road are encased in a round, see-through glass sphere that is securely fixed to the item's base. The sphere is full of water and when the item is shaken, glitter swirls in the water around the cow figurine. My item is a ______________________.

4 comments:

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.