Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Spark Blogfest - Post #3

Today I'm answering this question from Christine Tyler's Sparkfest:

What author set off that spark of inspiration for your current WIP?

My WIP, which is my first book, is Middle Grade Fantasy Adventure. 

The author that inspired it is the greatest author of all time...

God. Yep, God! He gave me the idea for the book and has hand in it every step of the way. Whenever I get stuck, I open the Bible and there are words that inspire me and words that directly relate to my book (and yes, it is fiction). It has been an awesome experience to write with God's help.

I've heard people say that first books never get published.
Q: Do I think mine will? 
A: If God wants it published, it will be published.


Is God/Jesus ever a part of your writing?  If so, how has that made a difference?