Friday, August 26, 2011

The Spark Blogfest - Post #5

Today's post is about blogs that "spark" me!

Spark 1 -- 2 Encourage
I shared about Pam on Post #1, but today I am sharing her blog because it is so encouraging to Christian writers. So, pour a cup of tea, visit her blog, and stay awhile. She's a kindred spirit.
Playdough is fun. It's creative. It's soft and pliable. Many colors can be smooshed together to create something remarkable. Brianna's blog is playdough. I go there everyday to to see what's in her pocket. Her stories are honest and from the heart...and I love them.

Spark 3 -- Writercize
You know how that power walk, swim, or run gives you energy and makes you feel great afterwards? Writing is no different. If you want to get rid of the flab, you need to writercize. Join Alana, your personal trainer, and try her writing exercises!

Spark 4 (Honorable Mention) -- =]v[=  
I have to mention Matt Conlon's Stick I.T. Comics. They are hilarious and they inspired me to write my own comics!

What blogs "spark" you?

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Dawn! You are good blog buddy!
    Have a great weekend. See you at church!
    Pam at www.2encourage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dawn! I can't deny it - it feels good to be appreciated!
    Many colors can be smooshed together to create something remarkable. Brianna's blog is playdough.
    That's such a fun pretty, image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam and Brianna, I'm glad to shout you out! I love your blogs (and you too)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your journey through the spark blogfest. Lots of wonderful insights. Magic is always a powerful influence on children's imaginations. I loved stories like that too :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madeleine, Thank you! Magic is so fun for imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh awesome! I was following 2/4, but am now enjoying 4/4. Thanks for sharing. These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Christine! I love it when other bloggers shout out good blogs. I sometimes find treasures.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.