Thursday, December 11, 2014

Small Seed for 12-11-14



Whose Your Daddy? 

"Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm.” 1 Chronicles 16:22 (NIV)

Have you ever had a profound moment where you knew that God had protected you or averted some danger? It happened to me in Philly with a troop of Girl Scouts. We were on South Street and it got dark and we were making our way back to the van when a car of men yelled vulgar things at our girls. I, as Mama Bear, jumped to shield the girls, yelling Mama things like, “Watch your mouth!”. Later that night, as I prayed on the camp cot, God revealed to me that He had saved us from harm. Did the men have a gun? What might have happened? I don’t know, but I do know that I am thankful to be “anointed”, thankful to call God my Father and my protector. 

Do you feel God’s protection and love?

Prayer focus: Cities and Crime
 
Action Step: Show love in some way to another person. Suggestion: Pack your child’s favorite dessert in their lunch box with a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.