Thursday, December 18, 2014

Small Seed for 12-18-14

If Two Agree, It Will Be Done.

"Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever ye loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven." Matthew 18:18-19

Oh, how I hang my hope on this Scripture! When I need prayer, I call in reinforcements based off this Scripture! "If two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done..." I am not too proud to ask. I email friends. I put in a prayer request with our prayer line. I ask my husband to pray with me. With two or more asking, God will surely come to aid!

Do you need to call in reinforcements for prayer? I'm available. Email me. Or, get friends or relatives to join with you. There is mighty power when two or more pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.