Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Small Seed for 12-16-14

What We Need To Do This Christmas.

"Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all." 1  Thessalonians 5:14-15

These are some tough things to do. Which one speaks to you the most - the one you need to work on?

Warn the unruly - 

comfort the fainthearted - 

Uphold the Weak - 

Be patient - 

Prevent others from doing harm to others - 

Pursue what is good -

For me, I blew "patience" this past week. I had an older gentleman come into my office for training and he had no computer skills. I showed him how to use a mouse. How to use the shift key, etc. I had patience as he muttered and cursed for an hour. I had patience as I continuously had to help him zoom back out (he kept clicking the Zoom In on the mouse).  But, I lost my composure when his foot kicked the power cord and the computer re-booted. He lost his training. All of it. 

He was past frustration. I know I sighed audibly and did not give him any words of comfort. He will have to come back next week and take it all over again. Lord, help me to handle it better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.