Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Small Seed for 12-9-14



This Is A War Zone.

“Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.” Revelation 12:17 (NSRV)

Do you sometimes feel like you are at war with Satan? This year has been one of spiritual growth and maturity for me and I have been under several spiritual attacks. Perhaps, in the past, I was attacked, but didn’t recognize them for what they were. God has been teaching me about how the devil attacks and how to recognize them.

We are in a war. Are you in the battle? Are you effective in fighting him off? When have you noticed attacks?  

For me, it’s  happened as I have moved out strongly in the way God wanted me too.  Satan's thrown disapproval from a close friend my way. He’s whispered doubt to me, so that I thought I was having a panic attack. He’s tried to separate the Church through trials. But, no. he’s not going to win. I’m aware and vigilant. We are at war and he can’t win.

Prayer focus: Evil in the world
 
Action Step: Show love in some way to another person. Suggestion: Write a love note to your spouse and leave it under his/her pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.