Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year's Resolutions?

Do you do New Year's Resolutions? Why or Why not?

I don't usually. I see too many people try to lose weight or go to the gym for one month...and fail. I might resolve to do something through the year, but not usually on January 1. I heard on the radio (Word FM) that one of the DJs and her husband sat down and wrote out spiritual goals and life goals for the year, and that they set the expectations high.  Then, the shared them with each other and signed them like a covenant. Interesting. She said, even if they didn't meet all the goals, they were going to strive toward them and hold each other accountable. I liked that.

How about you?

P.S. Small Seed Devos will be back next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.