Friday, January 23, 2015

Small Seed for 1-23-15


Dreams And Goals For Christ.

“For this reason I have often been prevented from coming to you; but now, with no further place for me in these regions, and since I have had for many years a longing to come to you whenever I go to Spain—for I hope to see you in passing, and to be helped on my way there by you, when I have first enjoyed your company for a while."
Romans 15:22-24

Focus on the word “longing”. What do you long for? What are your dreams and goals for Christ? Seek them this week. Maybe God will reveal something to you through the people you meet, or by revealing something about yourself. If He does, write it down, and take it to prayer, asking God to tell you more and to help you turn your dreams into reality. With His help, it will happen!

Care to share what your dreams and goals are for Christ?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, great challenge here. I think I need to do more digging deep and discovering the Lord's plan for me and His love for me. I DO long for more of Him. The responsibility lies with me.
    God bless and great post
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy, It is deep, isn't it? But so worth the journey. I just said a prayer for you...that God draws near to you and shows you His plan for your life. How exciting! Thank you for sharing with me.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.