Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Small Seed for 1-27-15

Is Your Soul Replete?


My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food, and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips, when I remember you upon my bed, and meditate on you in the watches of the night; for you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy.” Psalms 63:5-7

Does this Scripture match your spiritual soul right now? If not, fill it. Fill it as you live and work today. Fill it with The Word, with interactions with people, with satisfying work, with thanksgiving. Become replete with abundant life. God has so much in store for you that you can’t begin to comprehend it! This evening, rest in the shadow of His wings and sing for joy in your soul.

Lord, I thank you for readers of this blog. For their faith and joy. For their sweet nature. I praise Your name and ask you to bless them with whatever gifts you’d like to give them. Help them to have souls that are replete in You. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Is your soul full right now?
 

3 comments:

  1. My soul is filled with God's grace and joy. I read scripture before I go to bed, am in Phillipians now. I enjoyed that chapter so much that I am re-reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, my soul is filled too. I've been through some dry periods, so I cherish this time of closeness with God. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, Dawn! I am so very blessed, each and every day! God fills my life to overflowing with grace. Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.