Monday, February 2, 2015

Small Seed for 2-2-15



He Holds My Hand.

“For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." Isaiah 41:13 (NIV)

What an image! Our Holy God tells us He will hold our hand through tough times. We don’t have to do it alone. Our Father is with us, working on our behalf, helping us.

God tells us so much about himself in Scripture. This one reminds us:
1.    He is God, capable of handling anything.
2.    He is our Father, holding our hand. He is beside us through thick and thin.
3.    He is helping us. He wants good for us.

A friend of mine is having a stressful time and this is the verse God put before me to give to her. Maybe it is one for you too?

How have you felt God holding your hand and helping you?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, That is a great scripture. I am amazed at how many awesome scriptures there are in Isaiah. I am growing to love this book so much because you can just feel God's love and His care and concern for us. I also love that God shows us we are still going to go through stuff, but we are not alone and He is our strength. Great post
    God bless
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy, I love the Book of Isaiah too! So much wisdom in there. Thank you for taking the time to share with me!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments! I try to respond to each one.